Newly arrived for fall, is a cozy collection from Neirami. This line comes from the synergy of an Italian design duo who collect shapes and textures from their experiences together. Calming tones and relaxed shapes, made with a preference for natural fibres. Designed and made in Bologna, Italy.
– 1 – Neirami relaxed cardigan in striped cozy cotton-blend knit.
– 2 – Neirami relaxed cardigan in striped cozy knit, over a Neirami viscose-wool blend knit layering tee. Paired with Neirami cotton twill trousers.
– 3 – Neirami fitted long sleeve tees. Made with a viscose-wool blend knit for a heat layer close to the body.
– 4 – Neirami striped long tunic, in a cotton-blend cozy knit, over Vespa pants in Juniper green.
– 5 – Neirami cozy knit relaxed sweater in deep teal, over Vespa pants in Ash grey.
– 6 – Neirami cozy knit tunic in deep teal, over Vespa pants in Navy blue. Paired with a Neeru Kumar 100% silk scarf.
– 7 – Kopka 100% merino wool berets in blue tones. Paired with a Catherine Andre wool-blend striped shawl.
– 8 – Neirami cozy knit relaxed sweater in lichen green, over Neirami striped trousers with tucked legs.
– 9 – Neirami cozy knit oversized striped turtleneck, over Oska dark green cotton-blend trousers.
– 10 -Neirami cozy-knit tunic in coffee brown.
– 11 – Neirami cozy knit tunic in coffee brown, over Mama B pattern-blocked culottes in cotton flannel.